OzLasers requires you to treat lasers with upmost caution. Lasers are not toys. All of our laser pointers are sold as tools for business purposes. Pointing a laser at any vehicle or living thing is stupid and dangerous. If you have any intention of misusing the laser, or breaking the law, please take your business elsewhere. We will not and cannot be held responsible for your actions, and we reserve the right to refuse the sale of any laser or laser device to any person, at our sole discretion. We have a zero tolerance policy against the misuse of lasers, and will cooperate in any law enforcement investigation and provide any details which may assist the investigation. Payments
- Orders will not be shipped until payment has been made in full, or funds have been cleared, after which goods will be shipped as soon as possible.
- If a PayPal dispute is started, OzLasers will make every effort to cooperate and resolve the dispute.
- OzLasers reserves the right to delay the shipment of orders until the dispute has been resolved and closed.
- OzLasers will ship orders that are associated with a dispute at our discression, and we reserve the right to refuse shipment until the dispute is closed.
- Orders shipped during a dispute will be delayed by a reasonable amount of time due to the extra work caused by an order associated with a dispute.
- OzLasers reserves the right to refer any unpaid invoices to a collection agency.
Shipping & Delivery
- Where possible OzLasers will provide “Same Day” shipping to it’s customers if ordered before 2:00pm AEST. “Same Day” shipping is not available on all orders depending upon stock availablility, and the time the order is submitted. Orders placed after 2:00pm AEST might not be processed until the next day.
- OzLasers provides “free shipping” where possible to it’s customers. “Free shipping” is not available on all orders, and orders which are not eligible for free shipping will be charged at standard Australia Post shipping rates.
- While we make our best effort to have orders shipped out on the same day, this is not always possible. By ordering from OzLasers, you accept that your order may be delayed for a reasonable time prior to being shipped. The delays are never intentional, and are normally caused by massive influxes of orders, stock availablity, acts of nature or god, and other reasons.
- OzLasers ships orders via Australia Post, and tracking is not available on small orders unless specifically requested and paid for prior to shipment of your order.
- All parcels should be signed for by the recipient named on the parcel. If you are not home when delivery is attempted, you should receive a card from Australia Post, and the parcel will be available for collection from your local post office. Please ensure you bring this card, and also photo identification when attempting to collect your order.
- Orders shipped by OzLasers, unless shipped by express post at the customers request, should take between 3 – 5 days to arrive. Orders for remote areas and islands may take up to 9 days to arrive.
- If more than 10 business days have passed since you’ve received your Shipment Confirmation email, please contact us using either our contact form, live chat, or by email.
- Orders that have a tracking number/Article ID. supplied can be tracked at http://www.auspost.com.au/track/
- OzLasers will replace or refund any order that has not been received by the recipient and has been verified by Australia Post. OzLasers will not be responsible for replacing orders where the customer supplied the incorrect address, nor will we be responsible for any fees charged by Australia Post for unclaimed parcels.
Returns & ReplacementsWe do not normally replace or refund for:
- Change of mind.
- Purchase of the wrong product.
- No proof of purchase
- Damage caused by customer
Refunds and replacements cannot be granted where damage has been caused by the customer.
- For a refund or replacement to be granted, the product must be returned in the same state that it was shipped.
- Refunds and replacements can only be granted up to 30 days after receipt of the goods unless the item is not as described or unfit for it’s purpose.
- OzLasers reserves the right to retain $5.00 in administration charges if a refund is granted for any reason.
- Unless otherwise stated in writing, OzLasers will not be responsible for any costs associated with a product return
Jurisdiction and Venue This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia exclusive of its choice of law principles. The Queensland courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue over any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement, and each party hereby consents to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts. Liability
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the
Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for
a major failure and
compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable
quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. You may also be entitled to remedies that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law if any
services supplied by us to you fail to meet a consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law.
Subject to clause 4, we exclude all implied terms and warranties whether statutory or otherwise, relating to the Site or the subject matter of this agreement.
You acknowledge that the Site is provided “as is” and that we do not make any warranty or representation of any kind, express or implied as to the suitability of the Site,
in respect to any information, content and materials contained in the Site or a Products for any purpose.
Subject to clause 4, we will not be liable to you for indirect and consequential loss (including without limitation for loss of revenue, loss of profits, failure to realise expected profits or savings and any other commercial or economic loss of any kind) or loss or corruption of data, in contract, tort, under any statute or otherwise
(including negligence) arising from or connected to the use or inability to use the Site, the information contained on the Site and this agreement.
4 Where any law implies in this agreement any term, and that law voids or prohibits provisions which exclude or modify the operation of such term, then the term is taken to be included in this agreement. However, our liability for breach of such term will be, if permitted by law, limited to one of the following remedies (at our option):
(a) In the case of information, the resupply of the information;
(b) in the case of services: the resupply of the services; or the payment of the cost of resupply; and
(c) in the case of goods: the replacement of the goods, the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of the goods; the payment of the cost of replacing the goods (or of acquiring equivalent goods), or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
Our liability to you for loss or damage of any kind arising out of this agreement or in connection with the relationship established by it is reduced to the extent (if any) that you cause or contribute to the loss or damage. This reduction applies whether our liability is in contract, tort (including negligence), under any statute or otherwise.
While we have appropriate security systems in place which protects the Site, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any data transmitted from the Site is totally secure, free
from viruses, fault or other conditions which may damage or interfere with your computer systems, hardware or any electronic devices as a result of your use to the Site.
You agree that your use of the Site is at your own risk.
Nothing in these Terms are intended to limit, modify or exclude any rights which you may have by law (including the Australian Consumer Law) which cannot by law be limited, modified or excluded.